A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Benjamin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Benjamin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Benjamin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benjamin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mathew Benjamin practice?
Dr. Mathew Benjamin practices Internal Medicine near Apache Junction, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Apache Junction Internists.