A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Benjamin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Benjamin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Benjamin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Benjamin MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Mathew Benjamin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Benjamin practices Internal Medicine near Apache Junction, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Apache Junction Internists.