A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Beshara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Beshara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Beshara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beshara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Beshara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beshara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mathew N. Beshara practice?
Dr. Mathew Beshara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.