Dr. Mathew Beshara MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Philadelphia, PA

December 28th, 2016
Dr. Beshara is awesome! I did significant research and knew that I specifically wanted to see him regarding GYN issues I was experiencing, including terrible fibroid. He asked probing questions to understand my issues, and sat with me to help me better understand what I was experiencing and understand my options. The man even drew basic pictures for me!

December 1st, 2016
Dr. Beshara has WONDERFUL bedside manner. He is very professional and cares about his patients. He shows genuine concern and is very attentive to your needs. He is one of the best doctors I have been to.

November 30th, 2016

November 1st, 2016
Best GYN in PA
I absolutely adore Dr. Beshara. I'm in my mid 30's and have been seeing him since I wasn't 14 years old. He said very compassionate, personable and gives great Doctor advice and recommendations. I was very upset that he couldn't be my OB once I became pregnant but I will still keep him as my OB/ GYN.

September 17th, 2016
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Overall great experience with the Dr. Beshara . I would highly recommend him and his office staff. I had to have an urgent procedure done which went well and he followed up with me on a weekend. I was very impressed.

February 13th, 2015
Finally feel like I'm with a doctor that cares! The best!

December 22nd, 2014
THE MOST EXCEPTIONAL
One could not ask for a better physician. Dr. Beshara is a kind, caring, compassionate human being. He treat patients as if they were his family members. His medical expertise is outstanding. He is honest and forthright. He follows up immediately after visits or procedures. It is difficult to obtain an appointment because he is so well liked and respected by all who come into contact with him.

December 9th, 2013
Capable and compassionate
I absolutely adore Dr. Beshara. I have a history of cervical dysplasia which can be very scary, and Dr. Beshara has consistently calmed my fears through his compassion, availability, and medical knowledge. He has answered every question I have, even when I contact him in a panic between visits. Additionally, Dr. Beshara has alerted my primary care physician to issues related to my general health that she has either missed or dismissed. I feel very comfortable and lucky to be in his care.

August 2nd, 2013
Super OB - his white coat should be a cape
Went to Dr. Beshara for my first prenatal OB appointment. He was incredible and by far the best doctor I've ever been with - honest, knew his stuff, and very helpful with all of my questions, which he must go over day after day and probably gets tired of answering. He has a dry sense of humor, but caring, which I found comforting with my first-time mom nervous jitters. I feel like I could trust my family and our lives with him for sure. The only downside to his OB group is that you can't always schedule an appointment with him..but that ended up being ok, because the midwives in his practice are equally as competent and compassionate.

March 16th, 2013
This doctor is terrific. He is relaxed and confident. He gives really clear opinion, description of symptoms and solutions and his follow-up is always prompt. He is the best gynecologist I have ever had.

March 31st, 2012
Dr.Mathew Beshara is a 5 star doctor. If you are looking for a doctor because you have been diagnosed with uterine fibroid and have an enlarged uterus and maybe you need a myomectomy and/or a hysterectomy, this is the right doctor for you. His bedside manners, explanation about the medical problem,options and treatment available for your case is impressive. Also his associates are excellent, including the receptionists, register nurses, nurse practitioner and residents. Dr. Beshara can be recognized for his concern, care and gentleness with his patients.

November 5th, 2011
The best doctor is Dr. Mathew Beshara
Dr. Beshara is the most talented , professional and kindest doctor I have ever had. He is thorough and thoughtful. I want him to deliever my children, and be my best friend all in one. Fabulous, fantastic, and truly one of a kind, top doctor. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.