Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mathew Brakora
Dr. Mathew Brakora, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Brakora is affiliated with North Ottawa Community Hospital, Mercy Health Muskegon Hackley Campus and Mercy Health Partners-Mercy Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Mathew Brakora has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Mathew Brakora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.