Learn more about Dr. Mathew Chengot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Chengot, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chengot
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Chengot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Chengot, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chengot graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chengot has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Thomas Chengot MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mathew T. Chengot practice?
- Dr. Mathew Chengot has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Chengot practices Cardiovascular Disease near Amityville, NY.
See Amityville Cardiologists.