Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mathew Chengot
Dr. Mathew Chengot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amityville, NY, with another office in East Meadow, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Chengot is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview. Dr. Chengot has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mathew Chengot has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mathew Chengot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amityville, NY.
Dr. Thomas Chengot
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Amityville, NY 0 mi9
Dr. James Colasacco
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Amityville, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Ralph Caselnova II
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Amityville, NY 0 mi20