A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Chengot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Chengot, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Chengot, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chengot graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chengot has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Thomas Chengot MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mathew T. Chengot practice?
- Dr. Mathew Chengot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Chengot practices Cardiovascular Disease near Amityville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Amityville Cardiologists.