Learn more about Dr. Mathew Chengot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Chengot, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chengot
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chengot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Chengot, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chengot graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chengot has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Thomas Chengot MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mathew T. Chengot practice?
- Dr. Mathew Chengot has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Chengot practices Cardiovascular Disease near Amityville, NY.
See Amityville Cardiologists.