Dr. Mathew Cholankeril Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mathew Cholankeril?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2016

Mr. Mathew Cholankeril is my mom's doctor, my dad's and husband. His staff is always courteous, friendly, He is a very good doctor. We all recommend him.

April 10th, 2015

best doctor

My husband is a patient of cholankeril he is kind friendly and he don't make you feel scared he saved my husbands life feel very safe with this dr. My husband don't care about the wait time its worth it

June 19th, 2012

Good doctor

Dr Cholankaril is a good doctor..NOt an alarmist and takes things in stride.. I feel very comfortable in his office. He always smiles or we both laugh and when he treats me for something he explains it to me.. It takes me an hour to get to him.. I really don't mind..

July 7th, 2011

RECEPTIONIST IS SO GREAT AND HELPFUL

The waiting is always been an issue for me in any dr's appointment but with this physician I cant leave coz the front desk person is so helpful, she gives me appointment in any situation but very pleasing to explain to wait how worth it is. she is very friendly and being loved by all patients. One time I was about to leave when one of the patients told me "The girl infront is so nice she is the asset of this Dr. she is very kind and corteous. The waiting will always be like this but she reminded me that once u r with Dr.Mathew its always worth the wait. I like her" You go girl. I like my Dr. and so with the front desk her name is Gerry, she smiles and sings well.

September 14th, 2010

The worst

The WORST, most unprofessional doctor (and person) I have ever encountered. I called to ask a question about my hosptialized, 89 year-old aunt's condition, and after waiting 3 days for a response, I called again. He barely let me introduce myself, interrupted me repeatedly and angrily before I could ever complete a single sentence. I tried speaking with him calmly, but to no avail-- he began screaming hysterically, wouldn't listen, and then hung up on me. I cannot believe this man is allowed to interact with patients and their families. Truly one of the worst experiences ever. Do NOT give him your business.

August 12th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Cholankeril. Not only is he a doctor but he makes you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the visit.

August 10th, 2010

The staff was very helpful.

For years I have been going to Dr. Cholankeril... perhaps a little too often. My father was a repeat visitor and loved his doctor. The staff was very helpful.

August 6th, 2010

Everyone made me feel better

Everyone made me feel better about my brother, no less worried but comfortable with the knowledge that I came to the right place

August 3rd, 2010

They staff here is just unbelievably, genuienely caring

They staff here is just unbelievably, genuienely caring! I love mydoctors and even if I had to pay for it out of pocket, I would neverswitch from Dr. Cholankeril and his staff.

July 27th, 2010

The job that you do on a day-to-day basis is truly virtuous

This is a shout out to all the people out there like Dr. Cholankerilwho have devoted their lives to the care of others. You folks rock.The job that you do on a day-to-day basis is truly virtuous.

July 20th, 2010

A very professional office

A very professional office, intelligent courteous and very nice staff

July 20th, 2010

I owe my life to these doctors

I owe my life to these doctors, some of the most professional andbrightest staff and doctors i have ever met.