A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Coker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Coker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coker
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Coker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Coker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Coker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Coker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Coker practice?
- Dr. Mathew Coker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Coker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.