A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Coker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Coker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Coker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Coker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Coker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Coker practice?
- Dr. Mathew Coker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Coker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.