A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Coker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Coker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Coker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Coker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Eureka Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Jack Coker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathew J. Coker practice?
- Dr. Mathew Coker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Coker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.