Learn more about Dr. Mathew Coker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Coker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Coker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mathew J. Coker practice?
Dr. Mathew Coker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Siloam Springs, AR and Eureka Springs, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.