A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Cosenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Cosenza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosenza graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cosenza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Joseph Cosenza DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mathew J. Cosenza practice?
- Dr. Mathew Cosenza has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Cosenza practices Otolaryngology near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Washington Court House, OH and Waverly, OH.
See Chillicothe Otolaryngologists.