A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Libke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Libke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Libke, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Libke graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Libke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew J Libke FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathew J. Libke practice?
- Dr. Mathew Libke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Libke practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.