A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Maurer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maurer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maurer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Maurer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maurer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Shane Maurer MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mathew S. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Mathew Maurer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Maurer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.