Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mathew Maurer
Dr. Mathew Maurer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Maurer is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. Dr. Maurer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mathew Maurer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mathew Maurer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Raymond Givens
Cardiovascular Disease, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi
Dr. Joshua Strauss
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi7