A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mays
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Mays Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mays has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Mays MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Mays practice?
- Dr. Matthew Mays has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Mays practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.