Dr. Mathew Nagorsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mathew Nagorsky?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Mathew Nagorsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016

Great doc

I've been his patient for about 5 months now and can't say enough good things about him. He performed tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy on me and the recovery process ran smoothly. He takes his time to address my concerns. My GI had advised me to stop taking Omeprazole as he thought I didn't have acid reflux but thank God dr Nagorsky insisted for me to get back on it as I was going from bad to worse. Wait times at the office are ridiculously long at times, but it's all worth it cause I really like dr Nagorsky.

January 6th, 2015

Dr.nagorsy performed surgery on my husband, to remove cancerous tumor on Neck at ctca hospital. After surgery during post op appt. dr told us my husband was cancer free. And that path report showed no cancer , he saud radiation and chemo must of destroyed it prior. However that was a complete lie! One week later we had to go to hospital my husband had unbearable pain, it was the cancerous tumor pressing on his spine! There for the dr obviously never removed the tumor!!! Was he in the wrong spot? Telling us he was cancer free, I dnt know, I do know he never removed the tumor like he was supposed to , some great doctor. And I'm part I blame him for my husbands death, along with ctca hosp. My husband died a week after we went back for his pain . Just 2 wks after we were told to " go celebrate, you a cancer free " instead I lost my husband he was 25!

August 14th, 2017