A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Nicholls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Nicholls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Nicholls, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholls graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Nicholls has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicholls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mathew A. Nicholls practice?
Dr. Mathew Nicholls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.