Learn more about Dr. Mathew Nicholls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Nicholls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholls
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Nicholls, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholls graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicholls has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Atkerson Nicholls MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathew A. Nicholls practice?
- Dr. Mathew Nicholls has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Nicholls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.