Learn more about Dr. Mathew Nicholls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Nicholls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholls
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Nicholls, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholls graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Nicholls has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Atkerson Nicholls MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathew A. Nicholls practice?
- Dr. Mathew Nicholls has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Nicholls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.