A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Oommen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oommen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Oommen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Oommen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- River Parishes HospitalUhs of New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Oommen MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Oommen practice?
- Dr. Mathew Oommen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Oommen practices Urology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Urologists.