A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Oommen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Oommen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- River Parishes HospitalUhs of New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Oommen MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Oommen practice?
- Dr. Mathew Oommen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Oommen practices Urology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Urologists.