Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mathew Oommen
Dr. Mathew Oommen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Urology. Dr. Oommen is affiliated with Winter Haven Hospital and River Parishes HospitalUhs of New Orleans. Dr. Oommen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mathew Oommen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Mathew Oommen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Fernando Gomez
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Stephen Dobkin
Urology, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Zamip Patel
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi9