Excellent care show details Excellent care
Aug 25th, 2015

Dr Oommen was called in to do emergency surgery to repair a hole in my bladder caused by a previous surgery. He was very good about explaining what he would be doing, very kind and helpful. My first follow up visit to remove staples was also very good...he took the time to answer all my questions and displayed a sense of humor about the staple removal. He is new to the area (August 14, 2015) and I was grateful that he was the dr on call when I needed this surgery. I would highly recommend him. He is now with Florida Urology Associates in Orlando. He saved my life.

awful show details awful
by john doe on May 19th, 2015

Unprofessional conduct during questioning assessment of my condition. Was also uncompassionate with regards to my condition. Poor bedside manner with an almost uncaring attitude. Made me feel very uncomfortable. Would never recommend to anyone. Very poor staff.

Patient show details Patient