A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Pothen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Pothen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pothen
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pothen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pothen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pothen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Pothen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Pothen practice?
- Dr. Mathew Pothen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mathew Pothen practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.