A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Pothen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Pothen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pothen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Pothen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pothen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pothen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Pothen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Pothen practice?
- Dr. Mathew Pothen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mathew Pothen practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.