Learn more about Dr. Mathew Van Deusen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Van Deusen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Deusen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Deusen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Van Deusen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Deusen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Deusen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew A Van Deusen MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathew A. Van Deusen practice?
- Dr. Mathew Van Deusen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Van Deusen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.