A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Van Deusen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Van Deusen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Deusen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Deusen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Van Deusen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Deusen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Deusen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew A Van Deusen MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathew A. Van Deusen practice?
- Dr. Mathew Van Deusen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Van Deusen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.