A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Varghese, Dermatologist, Pediatrician, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Varghese, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer Sexually Transmitted Disease STD Acne Melanoma Laser Surgery Laser Resurfacing Laser Surgery Acne Scars Skin Resurfacing Skin Tumors Laser Hair Removal Skin Manifestation of Aids Pediatric Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Varghese has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varghese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans