A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Varghese, Dermatologist, Pediatrician, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Varghese, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer Sexually Transmitted Disease STD Acne Melanoma Laser Surgery Laser Resurfacing Laser Surgery Acne Scars Skin Resurfacing Skin Tumors Laser Hair Removal Skin Manifestation of Aids Pediatric Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varghese has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew C Varghese BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mathew C. Varghese practice?
- Dr. Mathew Varghese has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Varghese practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.