A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Pombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Pombo, Subspecialty certified Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Sports Concussion Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Pombo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pombo graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pombo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew William Pombo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mathew W. Pombo practice?
- Dr. Mathew Pombo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mathew Pombo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons and Duluth Sports Medicine Doctors.