A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Pombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Pombo, Subspecialty certified Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Sports Concussion Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pombo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pombo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Pombo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pombo graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pombo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew William Pombo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mathew W. Pombo practice?
- Dr. Mathew Pombo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Pombo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Surgeons.