Learn more about Dr. Mathew Pombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Pombo, Subspecialty certified Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Sports Concussion Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pombo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pombo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Pombo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pombo graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pombo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew William Pombo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mathew W. Pombo practice?
- Dr. Mathew Pombo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Pombo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.