Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Wallack
Dr. Matthew Wallack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocean Springs, MS, with another office in Ocean Springs, MS. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Pain Management. Dr. Wallack is affiliated with Ocean Springs Hospital, Garden Park Medical Center and Singing River Hospital System. Dr. Wallack has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Wallack has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Matthew Wallack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean Springs, MS.
Dr. Christopher Karcher
Sleep Medicine, Neurology
Ocean Springs, MS 0 mi13
Dr. Lennon Bowen IV
Ocean Springs, MS 0 mi18
Dr. William Evans
Ocean Springs, MS 0 mi16