Dr. Matthew Wallack Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2015

Would like to know where he is practicing now. I heard in MObile. Maybe just a rumor

July 25th, 2012

Lisa in Indy

I went to Dr Wallack when he was in Indiana and I thought he was great. He calmed me where others made me scared. I wish he was still my doctor. He talked to me so I understood about Syrings in the spine and scoleosis. He was very caring

January 24th, 2012

Correct diagnosis at last!

My 82 yr. old father suffered for years with pain under his tongue. Dr. Wallack was the 18th different doctor to examine him. No other doctor diagnosed him correctly - he hit the nail on the head with a correct diagnosis AND sent him to a neurosurgeon who was capable of doing the surgery to give him relief (and there are only a handful who are qualified to do this type of surgery). My father had trigeminal neuralgia aka "the suicide disease" - the reason it is labeled this is due to the fact that over half of the people with this commit sucide....drugs were not the answer because there is NO DRUG that will touch this type of pain. Johns Hopkins describes it as the most painful condition know to mankind - it is like getting hit with 220 volts of electricity over & over again. Dr. Wallack is only human, none of us are perfect, but all I can say is I don't think my father would be alive today if it wasn't for this man. I pray things will work out for him, he is THE ONLY DOCTOR who would not give up until he found the cause of my father's pain....this man's biggest fault is he has not turned callous like a lot of others. May God Bless him.

January 18th, 2011

Summer Deal

Dr. Wallack helped me in everyway he could, he gave me back a life with my family, to enjoy and do things I have not be able to do in years. Thank you so much for always believing in me.

November 16th, 2010

The only Physician on the Coast to help me at all!

Dr Wallack's treatment has been the ONLY long term relief that I have been afforded PERIOD! I am diabetic (type II), fibromyalgia pt, failed back surgery pt, scoliosis pt, stroke pt, heart pt. Cannot wait until Doc is uop and running again!

April 27th, 2010

Great Doctor

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Wallack He has done so much for me with his Fibromyalgia Injections, I highly recommend Him

April 4th, 2010

etta henson

he is a very good doctor..

January 30th, 2010

Dr. Wallack knows his area of expertise very well. He wants to get to the root of the problem to help his patient. He goes the distance to give his patients releif from their pain problems. His office staff does their best to keep his patients satisfied which is not always easy. Office procedures have improved over the past year and things are running pretty smoothly. The only problem with his practice is the long wait times. This can be 2 hours or more, even 3 or 4 if you are having a procedure. Hopefully they will get this problem solved. He is a very good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone with pain issues.

March 30th, 2009

My Life Saver!

Dr Wallack took me from being bed-ridden wheel chair bound to up, walking, working a 40 hour week, volunteering in my local community and enjoying life. He treated me as if i was his closest friend and that my every word counted and was important!

October 5th, 2008

Excellent doctor

Dr. Wallack is an extremely caring health professional who is well-trained in pain management.

April 20th, 2017