Learn more about Dr. K Warnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Warnock, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warnock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warnock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Warnock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Warnock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Mathew Warnock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. K M. Warnock practice?
- Dr. K Warnock has 1 office location.
Dr. K Warnock practices Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.