Learn more about Dr. K Warnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Warnock, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warnock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warnock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Warnock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Warnock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Mathew Warnock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. K M. Warnock practice?
- Dr. K Warnock has 1 office location.
Dr. K Warnock practices Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.