A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Warnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Warnock, Shoulder Surgery and Arthroscopy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Warnock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Warnock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Mathew Warnock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. K M. Warnock practice?
- Dr. K Warnock has 1 office location.
Dr. K Warnock practices Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.