A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K. Warnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K. Warnock, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warnock
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warnock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K. Warnock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Warnock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K. Mathew Warnock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. K. M. Warnock practice?
- Dr. K. Warnock has 1 office location.
Dr. K. Warnock practices Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.