A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathews Ninan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathews Ninan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathews Ninan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ninan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ninan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathews Ninan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mathews Ninan practice?
- Dr. Mathews Ninan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathews Ninan practices Family Medicine near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Primary Care Doctors.