A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathias Fobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathias Fobi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fobi graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fobi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathias A L Fobi FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathias A. Fobi practice?
- Dr. Mathias Fobi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mathias Fobi practices Surgery near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Carson, CA.
See Hawaiian Gardens Surgeons.