Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mathias Fobi
Dr. Mathias Fobi, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Hawaiian Gardens, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fobi is affiliated with Tri-City Regional Medical Center, USC University Hospital and Garfield Medical Center. Dr. Fobi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mathias Fobi has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mathias Fobi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
Dr. Hoil Lee
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Nathan Chung
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Malgorzata Stanczyk
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 0.05 mi28