A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathias Fobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathias Fobi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fobi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fobi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fobi graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fobi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathias A L Fobi FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathias A. Fobi practice?
- Dr. Mathias Fobi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mathias Fobi practices Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.