Learn more about Dr. Mathias Fobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathias Fobi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fobi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fobi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fobi graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fobi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathias A L Fobi FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mathias A. Fobi practice?
- Dr. Mathias Fobi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mathias Fobi practices Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.