A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matija Burtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matija Burtis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burtis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Burtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matija Burtis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Burtis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Burtis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matija M Burtis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matija M. Burtis practice?
- Dr. Matija Burtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Matija Burtis practices Family Medicine near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Primary Care Doctors.