Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
An understanding physician show details An understanding physician
by MeeMee on Jan 31st, 2015

Dr. Burtis is, by far, the BEST physician I have ever seen. If it were not for her, I would be 50 or more pounds heavier with high BP and probably diabetes. She has saved my life, not from an immediate crisis, but from long-term bad habits that were eroding my health

She made the diagnosis.... show details She made the diagnosis....
Feb 17th, 2011

After years of being ill, seeing different specialists with no definitive diagnosis, and after a brief explanation of my symptoms, Dr. Burtis ordered one test on my first visit. That one test solved my dilemma and set the path forward towards healing. She has a great bedside manner! She encourages active participation in one's individual health and wellness. I always felt valued and my input taken seriously. A refreshing change after spending years of not speaking the same language as my caregivers. I regret having to find another Doctor, due to moving. She has been a wonderful Doctor for 10 years.

Horrible show details Horrible
by Former patient on Aug 26th, 2010

Overbooked and overworked means less time for patients who are treated, as much as possible, over the phone. Treats the symptoms rather than looking for their underlying causes. Quick with the prescription pad for the strongest drugs possible. Looking for a new doctor.

Best doctor EVER show details Best doctor EVER
Jan 19th, 2010

I've never felt more comfortable with a physician than I do with Dr. Burtis. She's very kind, and talks to you as a person not just a patient. :)

Awesome Dr show details Awesome Dr
by Diane G on Oct 14th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Burtis for awhile now. She is so friendly. A real nice Dr who is very caring