Dr. Matilda Mengis Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Matilda Mengis?

Pill pushing doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2017

This doctor prescribed me over 10 mg of clonazepam a day. I became very addicted fastly she prescribed this for an anxiety disorder. I immediately fell into a deep depression so she prescribe me at powerful antipsychotic called Saphris for so-called depressive psychotic symptoms. Soon after I began using heroin and eventually to prescribe me suboxone. Little did I know being prescribed Suboxone and clonazepam is contradictive and I ended up overdosing on this combination. It took me three months and a detox center to get off all these psychiatric medications and I ended up having two seizures detoxing from the clonazepam. I would not recommend this doctor into anyone if you're looking for good psychiatric care I suggest going elsewhere. I later had these diagnosis of bipolar and depression overturned by another psychiatrist. With the new diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder. I am slowly getting my life back together.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I asked for takeouts 2go so I can detox at my mother's house and she denied them...after accepting them. She is the doctor at my methadone clinic and the only people that have even seen her out of 700... 800 people are pregnant women and they probably only saw the nurse.