A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matilda Rosanwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matilda Rosanwo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matilda Rosanwo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosanwo graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Rosanwo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matilda Mark Rosanwo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matilda M. Rosanwo practice?
- Dr. Matilda Rosanwo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matilda Rosanwo practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.