Learn more about Dr. Matilda Taddeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matilda Taddeo is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taddeo
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taddeo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Taddeo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- NY Presbyterian Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matilda M Taddeo MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matilda M. Taddeo practice?
- Dr. Matilda Taddeo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matilda Taddeo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Rye Brook, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.