Learn more about Dr. Matilda Taddeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matilda Taddeo is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taddeo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Taddeo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taddeo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Taddeo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- NY Presbyterian Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matilda M Taddeo MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matilda M. Taddeo practice?
- Dr. Matilda Taddeo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matilda Taddeo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Rye Brook, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.