A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nino-Murcia graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Nino-Murcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nino-Murcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia practice?
Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.