Learn more about Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nino-Murcia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nino-Murcia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nino-Murcia graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Nino-Murcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia practice?
- Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Matilde Nino-Murcia practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.