A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matilde Parente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matilde Parente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matilde Parente, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Parente graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Parente has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matilde Rita Parente MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Matilde R. Parente practice?
- Dr. Matilde Parente has 1 office location.
Dr. Matilde Parente practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Indian Wells, CA.
See Indian Wells Pathologists.