A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matilde Pascual:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascual graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Pascual has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matilde Lapus Pascual MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matilde L. Pascual practice?
- Dr. Matilde Pascual has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matilde Pascual practices Anesthesiology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Anesthesiologists.