A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharafatkhah graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Sharafatkhah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharafatkhah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah practice?
Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Endocrinologists.