A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharafatkhah graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Sharafatkhah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah practice?
- Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah has 8 office locations.
Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Endocrinologists.