Dr. Matin Sharafatkhah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 22nd, 2016
M.D
Horrible office!! I called to get result for my moms test, even though I was on Hippa and I was a physician they were very rude to give me results, they created big deal out of it, it was their policy to tell patients report and after that to discuss with me, after arguing on the phone I got to talk to Doctor which one was very rude, no empathy no respect, just rudely told me result and hanged phone up!!! Would not wish anyone to be treated like this,

September 15th, 2015
Wacth out -- no Confidentiality
Watch out !! The doctor has no concept of confidentiality. He passes all of the details of your medical information onto your insurance carries without regard. This information has no relation to billing or cost recovering. Even the insurance help desk wonders why he passes private medical information that may detriment your standing and catapult you into a different risk level. Even if the info is just his private thoughts. Even if you specifically say in the confidentiality agreement that you do not want this sort of info passed to anyone except your physician, he still passes the info freely and without regard.

May 18th, 2015
Terrible staff! No communication skills and manners at all. Dr told me to call back for results , and when I did they hanged up on me and screamed . She did not even take my massage and phone number to call me back. Worst experience I 've ever had.