A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matloob Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matloob Khan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matloob A Khan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matloob A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Matloob Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matloob Khan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Williamson, KY.
See South Williamson Surgeons.