A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matloob Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matloob Khan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matloob Ahmad Khan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matloob A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Matloob Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matloob Khan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See Huntington Orthopedic Surgeons.