Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matsuko Takeshige
Dr. Matsuko Takeshige, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Takeshige is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center, Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove. Dr. Takeshige has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Matsuko Takeshige has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matsuko Takeshige is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Nicola Kotchev
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Sivasubramanian Narayanan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Manisha Jain
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi9