A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Bayazitoglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Bayazitoglu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt Bayazitoglu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayazitoglu graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bayazitoglu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Yavuz Bayazitoglu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matt Y. Bayazitoglu practice?
- Dr. Matt Bayazitoglu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matt Bayazitoglu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.