Dr. Matt Blankenship Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matt Blankenship?

September 4th, 2015

Most caring physician

This is my first visit to Dr Blankenship for consultation. However he has taken care of many members of my family including my elderly mother. Their excellent comments and references about him were right on point! Greatest doctor, nurse and office staff! He answered all my questions with so much honesty and respect I left the office feeling that my G/I health will be in good hands. Thank you, Dr.Blankenship, for being so kind to us!

November 14th, 2011

I had a scope done that didn't really show a reason for my pain. But when they called to tell me the results, he just said I want to see you in a month. So I called back and asked for a different test (of what I suspected was the problem.) He agreed to the test and found the problem. I just fellt like he should have been the one that kept trying to find what is wrong.

July 10th, 2011

Finally a Dr. who listens!

I have had 3 colonoscopies with findings of a polyp. Everyone of these I have woken up screaming in the middle of the procedure. Dr. told me it was when turning a corner. Dr. told me he had never given anyone more medicine to put me under than he did me and I still woke up. Dr. also told me they never put someone completely out for this procedure. I have sever fibromyalgia and I am sure it is linked to me waking up screaming in pain. Swore I would never have another colonoscopy no matter what! Even though I am in danger of colon cancer! FINALLY Dr. Blankenship said he can do this procedure where I won't wake up!!! THANK YOU GOD! THANK you Dr. Pendell for referring me to him! Thank you Dr. Blankenship for listening and believing me!

July 14th, 2017