A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Helmen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Helmen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Helmen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Bradford Helmen MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matt B. Helmen practice?
- Dr. Matt Helmen has 1 office location.
Dr. Matt Helmen practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.