Learn more about Dr. Matt Hipke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Hipke, Adolescent Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hipke
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hipke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt Hipke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Behavior
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anger Management
- Common Cold
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hipke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt E Hipke MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matt E. Hipke practice?
- Dr. Matt Hipke has 1 office location.
Dr. Matt Hipke practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Adolescent Specialists.