Learn more about Dr. Matt Hipke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Hipke, Adolescent Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hipke
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hipke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt Hipke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Behavior
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anger Management
- Common Cold
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hipke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt E Hipke MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matt E. Hipke practice?
- Dr. Matt Hipke has 1 office location.
Dr. Matt Hipke practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Adolescent Specialists.