Dr. Matt Kirkland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matt Kirkland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2015

God Aweful, full of himself and needs a reality check. A lady at 50 shouldn't need to read a (professional) Dr. On his mis handling lack of bedside manner. Please think twice before you see this hack. You'll thank me latter. God Bless you silly fools to see him.

June 17th, 2013

patient

this man saved my life he is the best. he is caring, skilled, professional.i truly cant say enough good things about him. trust in him hes great

May 9th, 2013

Great Doctor

I saw a review on this site that suggested Dr. Kirkland was unprofessional, so when I was matched with him based on my needs and availability, I was a bit concerned. While he has yet to perform my surgery, the visit I had to discuss my surgery proved him to be the best doctor I have seen for my ongoing issue. I have seen 2 E.R. doctors, my primary care physician, and another surgeon. Dr. Kirkland was the first to sit down with me and actually tell me what was happening inside my body, what needed to be done, and why it couldn't be avoided. I am still scared to be operated on, but I feel much better after having met with his doctor.

May 7th, 2011

Unprofessional

I was referred to Dr. Kirkland due to colon blockage, he didn't read the information the referring physician or I provided to his staff, didn't even introduce himself or even know my name. He commanded me to stand up, pummeled my stomach for a few seconds which left me gasping and said there was nothing he could do and I should go back to my referring physician for more tests. I timed him and he was with me for 3 minutes and 49 seconds because I was warned before hand that he was brusque. Brusque is understatement, he was simply as unprofessional as possible.

January 21st, 2011

always so nice and professional, he saved my life when my bowl ruptured and saved my moms life by removing some pretty bad breast cancer. Overall he has performed about 5 major abdominal surgeries on mussel and I'd recommend him to anyone. Best bedside manner out of any doc ive ever met!

September 22nd, 2017