A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Morgan, Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt Morgan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Morgan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Matt Morgan practice?
- Dr. Matt Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matt Morgan practices Allergy & Immunology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Allergists.