A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Morgan, Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt Morgan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Morgan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Matt Morgan practice?
- Dr. Matt Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matt Morgan practices Allergy & Immunology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Allergists.