A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Reddy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Medapati Reddy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matt M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Matt Reddy has 11 office locations.
Dr. Matt Reddy practices Anesthesiology near Manalapan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Linden, NJ.