Dr. Matt Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matt Rosenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016

Doesn't listen. Wouldn't send records until I had pap smear with him

October 25th, 2016

Great doc, great staff!

March 14th, 2016

I have been very satisfied with his care.

February 25th, 2016

An Outstanding Physician!

Dr. Rosenberg has been my primary care physician for over 15 years. He has a wealth of knowledge and always goes above and beyond to meet our needs and keep us healthy. I cannot recommend him enough.

January 9th, 2016

Horrible

My husband went in to see Dr. Rosenburg after finding out he had Hand Foot and Mouth from our children, he saw the attending Doctor first who confirmed that it was in fact HFM (which is very contagious) & said my husband needs to be off work. Then Dr. Rose burg came in and confirmed what the attending said, but refused to take my husband off work because it's only spread if you kiss someone! When infact its viral and can be spread just by a sneeze, cough or touching something where he has a blister. Had to go for a 2nd opinion at another dr as my husband needed work paperwork work filled out, and the dr confirmed with us how contagious it really was & took my husband off work for a week!

November 21st, 2015

Where to begin??!!?? I am a well educated (Master's prepared), nearly 40, Cauc, "easy" patient, & worked in healthcare myself for over 20 yrs, so I have high standards. I USED to hold dr r in high esteem-he USED to listen, he USED to spend time with me (I'm talking 10-15 min here, gold-standard for most MD's), he USED to discuss my healthcare with me (or lecture, in the case of my weight-but I NEEDED that!)... Enter last few years....He has simply overgrown his practice, lost his empathy, and completely lost any grasp on a "good" bedside manner!! This was devastating!!! Especially since my battle with clinical depression (waxing & waning since age 12; worse since my son's birth in '09) has overwhelmed me!!! My psychologist phoned him as a professional courtesy som 18 mo ago, so I thought, "Perfect! Dr. R. will know what to do!!" WRONG!!!!! I went directly from one office to the other. Normal, 30ish min wait, and I'm in a room. He enters fairly quickly. .. Only to go straight to the counter, BACK TO ME, & begin visit!!!! He "freaked out" when I became emotional! ...downhill to completely unrelated auto accident last spring.... Went to his office for "we'll check", as encouraged by EMTs & police, as I had no emergent care needs. He DID NOT even speak to me, but rather to my husband!!!! (Who "rescued me from crash site as my 2014 Flex was totaled; I don't EVER recall having hubby present in exam room previously). Sorry for book- just wanted to illustrate highlights of my immense disappointment in this "provider". Shame on you, Dr R! I'd rate him a "Zero", if only I could! Staff are primarily supportive & reliable.

October 23rd, 2013

arrogant, poor listener, easily angered. staff is polite

October 8th, 2012

I'm surprised at some of the comments. My family has gone to Dr Rosenburg for about 8 years. Yes you do wait to be seen. Usually about 30 minutes but I think that's typical with any medical provider. I have always felt Dr Rosenburg takes time with us and makes sure our questions are answered. Most recently, i had lab work done just before my appointment, but after taking to me during my appointment, he had the phlebotomist add a couple tests to the lab work. He was right on, my blood work came back low on the 2 things he added.The only complaint I have is the office staff. Most are very unfriendly.

November 27th, 2011

He was my doctor after a car accident and his lack of attention to detail was astounding. My records were not documented thoroughly, so it reflected poorly in my suit for coverage with my auto insurance. I do not go to him anymore.

March 4th, 2011

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Rosenberg for many years now. He is tough...and will tell you the way it is for sure, but he is a good doctor. I want my doctor to be aggressive and fight for my care. Dr. Rosenberg is that doctor for sure. As far as the comment above about your RX...please understand, docs can not give your scripts like candy. Take some responsibility for yourself.

January 16th, 2011

Best Doctor I've had

I had Dr. Rosenberg for a couple years when I lived in jackson and wish I still had him. Not sure where the others get the lack of bedside manners, but I found him to be more caring than any other doctor and would even call me to follow up to see how things were going. Sometimes there were long waits but that seems to be the case at most doctors/dentists.

June 24th, 2010

He should have been an engineer.

He had a profound lack of character. Waited a half an hour and when I got in the room had to wait another half an hour. When he finally did see me, he spent a total of 3 minutes with me, if that. I told him I was moving and he wanted nothing more to do with me, and after knowing that I was moving he kept pushing for me to get my mri done at his place rather than at my future residence, maybe to rack up a bit more of a bill with my insurance company to have to go back and see him for the results. Oh, and in the move that I just made I had called his staff to call in a script for me that he had already written for me because I had lost it in the move. He denied the call in. What a jerk. If he were an engineer he would be an ++A for getting through as many patients as he possibly could in a day. His efficiency is amazing.Overall not happy at all. As stated in one of the other evaluations, "He should have his license taken away." Actually he should've never gotten one to begin with.