A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Townsend Moore MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matt T. Moore practice?
- Dr. Matt Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matt Moore practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Glenns Ferry, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.