A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Townsend Moore MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matt T. Moore practice?
- Dr. Matt Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Matt Moore practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.