A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Vegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Vegari, Neurologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vegari graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vegari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hahenmann Medical College and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt M Vegari MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matt M. Vegari practice?
- Dr. Matt Vegari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matt Vegari practices Neurology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Neurologists.