Dr. Matt Vegari Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Matt Vegari?

Posted on January 20th, 2015

This man was one of the worst medical experiences we've ever delt with bar none, bedside manner was horrible, treatment was worse, many unnecessary repetitive tests, externallywould recommend staying as far away from this man as possible

The Best!

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Dr. Vegari came highly recommended by my boyfriends parents and my coworker. With my work injury he was the only Dr. that seemed to care about my injury and want to get me better. He was also the only Dr. that gave me the correct diagnosis. I have seen 12 orthopedic surgeons and when I ask them what was wrong with me they would shrug their shoulders and say I don't know. Dr. Vegari took one look at me and knew right away something was going on. I wish he was still practicing and healthy. I will miss him.

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr.vegari has been by far the best doctor I have seen for my pain. From the moment I became a patient dr. Vegari took the time to know me and my pain and individualized my pain management.

Posted on November 17th, 2013

Also view him as an excellent dr and great bedside manner and very professional, always avail. to see and help me when needed, and always tests for what is needed and solves issues, I was however dissapointed when Dr. Einsig left the practice and I had only just started to see him for pain managment, and now have no clue where he is and will be searching the internet to find him as I already started treatment with him and cannot just stop in the midst of being treated right? Thnx. Dr Vegari, great job keep up the terrific work

Patient

Posted on November 12th, 2013

I was very pleased with the care Dr. VEGARI rendered to me. The waiting times were a bit long but I attributed that to the amount of time he spends with each patient. However recently he hired a Pain Mangement Doctor (dr. Einstein). He praised him as a great doctor. I started Tx with him and half way though my Tx treatments, am told he doesn't work here any more. Find another pain mangement doctor! Don't medical practices make contracts with their doctors??? Which leads me to think this was a firing based on unsafe practices. So will I have issues with the injections he gave me and everyone else?? Patients should be informed of the issues at hand....not just dismissed with a "he doesn't work here anymore" by a office clerk. Patients have "Rights" ....perhaps not with Dr. VEGARI.

Excellent

Posted on August 17th, 2013

Excellent care...very thorough, a great physician.

Feeling better

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Dr Vegari was able to diagnose where my pain came from through a series of tests. After an injury many years ago I'm glad I finally decided to see someone and luckily I made the right choice for who to see.

Ideal Neurologist

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very thorough examinations. Always available to make appointments at the last minute. Great person.

Excellent physician

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Very meticulous and thorough. Excellent care.

crook and scam artists

Posted on February 27th, 2013

He likes ripping the insurance company off sending u for Unnecessary treatments ! Do not go to him find a nee doctor Plus when u make an appt u sit in his office for 2 hrs to be seen So reducuclous! And his office changes staff all the time!

Excellent

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

Excellent physician. Easily diagnosed my problems.

the account ( george)

Posted on September 16th, 2012

been seeing doctor vegari for years hes a very good doctor. hes helped me and others is so many ways that there is not enough space on this page. thank you for reading this. 5 star.