Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 20th, 2015

This man was one of the worst medical experiences we've ever delt with bar none, bedside manner was horrible, treatment was worse, many unnecessary repetitive tests, externallywould recommend staying as far away from this man as possible

The Best! show details The Best!
by Melissa on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Vegari came highly recommended by my boyfriends parents and my coworker. With my work injury he was the only Dr. that seemed to care about my injury and want to get me better. He was also the only Dr. that gave me the correct diagnosis. I have seen 12 orthopedic surgeons and when I ask them what was wrong with me they would shrug their shoulders and say I don't know. Dr. Vegari took one look at me and knew right away something was going on. I wish he was still practicing and healthy. I will miss him.

by Deborah Imbriaco on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr.vegari has been by far the best doctor I have seen for my pain. From the moment I became a patient dr. Vegari took the time to know me and my pain and individualized my pain management.

by Lynn Athans on Nov 17th, 2013

Also view him as an excellent dr and great bedside manner and very professional, always avail. to see and help me when needed, and always tests for what is needed and solves issues, I was however dissapointed when Dr. Einsig left the practice and I had only just started to see him for pain managment, and now have no clue where he is and will be searching the internet to find him as I already started treatment with him and cannot just stop in the midst of being treated right? Thnx. Dr Vegari, great job keep up the terrific work

Patient show details Patient
Nov 12th, 2013

I was very pleased with the care Dr. VEGARI rendered to me. The waiting times were a bit long but I attributed that to the amount of time he spends with each patient. However recently he hired a Pain Mangement Doctor (dr. Einstein). He praised him as a great doctor. I started Tx with him and half way though my Tx treatments, am told he doesn't work here any more. Find another pain mangement doctor! Don't medical practices make contracts with their doctors??? Which leads me to think this was a firing based on unsafe practices. So will I have issues with the injections he gave me and everyone else?? Patients should be informed of the issues at hand....not just dismissed with a "he doesn't work here anymore" by a office clerk. Patients have "Rights" ....perhaps not with Dr. VEGARI.

Aug 17th, 2013

Excellent care...very thorough, a great physician.

Feeling better show details Feeling better
Mar 18th, 2013

Dr Vegari was able to diagnose where my pain came from through a series of tests. After an injury many years ago I'm glad I finally decided to see someone and luckily I made the right choice for who to see.

Ideal Neurologist show details Ideal Neurologist
Mar 13th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very thorough examinations. Always available to make appointments at the last minute. Great person.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Mar 5th, 2013

Very meticulous and thorough. Excellent care.

crook and scam artists show details crook and scam artists
Feb 27th, 2013

He likes ripping the insurance company off sending u for Unnecessary treatments ! Do not go to him find a nee doctor Plus when u make an appt u sit in his office for 2 hrs to be seen So reducuclous! And his office changes staff all the time!

Feb 2nd, 2013

Excellent physician. Easily diagnosed my problems.

the account ( george) show details the account ( george)
Sep 16th, 2012

been seeing doctor vegari for years hes a very good doctor. hes helped me and others is so many ways that there is not enough space on this page. thank you for reading this. 5 star.

excellent show details excellent
Aug 27th, 2012

moved to wi started to go to marshfield clinic there is a 4 month wait for appointments and re appointments .....vegari i could call and have an appointment the next day he is awesome

he is a crook a cheat and a swindler show details he is a crook a cheat and a swindler
May 21st, 2012

If u go u will find All he wants is more test which he gets cut from.

May 15th, 2012

worst doctor ever. misdiagnosis my daughter. give her medicine that she did not need.be very careful.

Dr. V seems to care more about making money! show details Dr. V seems to care more about making money!
Apr 18th, 2012

So far we have been to his office 3 times in 3 days and the only thing that is the same is you sit and wait! Appointment is at 1 be prepared to sit and wait a minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour. Doesn't matter which office you go to, they are right next to each other, the office is run very unprofessionally. Complaints are met with no answer, there is no one to watch how long your sitting and waiting, they over book, and no one cares. But get ready to pay up front first thing because that's the important thing.

Jan 30th, 2012

One of the few doctors that actually listens to me and accurately diagnosed my disc herniation. Thanks to him I can work again.

Dec 12th, 2011

if you need pain meds this not the dr to see.he didnt want to hear anything.would not look at er xrays.total waste of time and money.now still in much pain and 300 bucks gone

Great dr. show details Great dr.
Jun 11th, 2011

Great dr. He is caring and very intelligence. Shows support and respect to patient. He is excellent at what he does!

Thanks so much show details Thanks so much
Mar 8th, 2011

Great person and better doctor thanks for all of your help!

Jan 10th, 2011

Easy to talk to you, helped me with my migraines. Thank you Dr. Vegari!

Thorough show details Thorough
Dec 19th, 2010

Excellent clinician. He always has time to listen to me, does not cut me off like most physicians, and simplifies things so that I can understand them. Thank you Dr. Vegari

down right unethical show details down right unethical
Oct 15th, 2010

JUST DONT EVER GO SEE THIS DOCTOR. ALL ABOUT MONEY. CHANGES YOUR MEDS.LIKES TO HEAR HIMSELF TALK. DOESNT LISTEN. WORST DOCTOR IVE EVER BEEEN TO. this is all 100% true people please dont waste your time on VAGARI.

Aug 31st, 2010

A fantastic physician whom I would definitely recommend to a friend. Helped me with my back pain and migraines. The office staff was so friendly as well.

Aug 3rd, 2010

Fantastic doctor; would definitely recommend to others.

Feb 11th, 2010

snake oil type of medicine band. He's the reason why the insurance have cost containment policies

Apr 11th, 2009

Recommend going elsewhere for physical therapy - theirs is a production line. Some times you'll wait more than 2 hours after your scheduled appointment time to see the Dr.