A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Berger MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Berger practice?
- Dr. Matthew Berger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Berger practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.