A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bridges, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bridges, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bridges has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Bridges MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Bridges practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bridges has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Bridges practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Otolaryngologists and Midlothian Plastic Surgeons.