Dr. Matthew Powell MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Saint Louis, MO

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017
Friendly, professional and thorough. I have been a patient for ~ 10 years.

May 2nd, 2017
So far, I am very pleased with Dr. Powell. He gives off a sense of confidence, expertise, & professionalism , that I admire. I am recovering now from laparoscopic surgery, & I feel my outcome will be very good.

April 22nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Powell has been my doctor since diagnosed back in 2011 and has been wonderful doctor. Very caring and takes good care of me.

February 7th, 2016
Dr Powell was very friendly. Bedside manner awesome . He seemed to care and my whole uterine cancer bad experience was lessened due to his manner. He kept me and my family informed after the surgery and all of this lessened the anxiety.

January 5th, 2016
Ms
He is a wonderful doctor! He takes time to listen to you. He is very honest and his bedside manner is excellent. Definitely recommend him!

December 28th, 2015
Very nice and good doctor
I was very nervous when I switched doctors. But I'm glad I did.. He saved my life very nice and a very good at what he does.. I would recommend him highly had a bad doctor before him..

July 15th, 2015
I have trusted this man with my life for 8 years, 3 surgeries, three rounds of chemo, two series of radiation and I am now cancer free for the past year. Being the type of cancer it is, it'll surely come back and Dr. Powell with his expertise and excellent caring nature will again be my doctor of choice

June 25th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Powell for several years. He has always been kind and professional with me and my family. I highly recommend him if you are in need of a specialist.

June 17th, 2015
Dr. Powell is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is easy to talk to and extremely competent, as well as being an expert in his field. His staff is excellent as well.

May 20th, 2014
Saved My Life
Dr. Powell is a skilled surgeon who saved my life. He listens during office visits and you never feel rushed. He has a fantastic office staff who is kind and caring.

May 10th, 2013
Office Visit
In Nov 2012, I had my first office visit with Dr. Powell. He is a wonderful doctor, and it's one of the best experiences that I've had with a physician, I would highly recommend him to any woman who is in need of a true professional. I had a sample of my uterus done, and from all that I had heard about this procedure, I was wary; however, I honestly never felt ANY pain, just a small contracting of the uterus...I didn't know that Dr Powell had done the test on me, because I was so relaxed and chatting up a storm with him. lol He makes you feel very comfortable. I trust him, and I'm glad that I was blessed to see him. Thanks Dr. Powell!

March 4th, 2013
Dr. Powell is a great doctor. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He had a wonderful bedside manner and is very thorough. His office manager has a lot to be desired but all of his other staff members are wonderful! I strongly recommend Dr. Powell!